FLAT RATE SHIPPING $10 or FREE SHIPPING OVER $75.
Watermelon Cocktail Punch
6 cups of watermelon juice
¾ cups lemon juice
¼ cup lime juice
¼ cup orange juice
4 oz Lemongrass Siren Shrub
1. To make watermelon juice, cut a whole watermelon into chunks with the rind removed.
2. Add the watermelon chunks into a blender and blend until liquid.
3. Drape a cheesecloth over a strainer with a bowl below and pour the watermelon juice onto the cheesecloth. The bowl below will catch just the juice, leaving any thickness behind to throw away.
4. Add all of the ingredients in a large pitcher or punch bowl.
5. Add ice when ready to serve and garnish with watermelon slices