FLAT RATE SHIPPING $10 or FREE SHIPPING OVER $75.
Cacao & Peppermint Cream
¾ cup water (boiling)
⅓ cup milk (of choice)
1 oz Cacao Nib Shrub
2 tsp. brown sugar
1 tsp. black loose leaf tea
1 tsp. peppermint loose leaf tea
- Combine sugar, peppermint tea, black tea, and shrub in the bottom of a french press.
- Pour over ¾ cup of boiling water and let steep for 5 minutes.
- Warm milk on medium-low heat until small bubbles form on the surface; remove from heat.
- After steep, press to strain solids, then pour tea into a mug.
- Pour frothed milk on top and garnish with a sprig of mint.